Terrapin Ridge Begins Lottery Process
- Please visit www.terrapinridgeMA.com and complete the application online or download the application
- Call 617-209-5438 / Relay: 711 and clearly state your full name, full address, with zip code and an application will be mailed to you. Or provide your email and one will be emailed to you. Please remember to speak slowly and spell out your full name.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an application will be emailed to you.
- Mailing to: Terrapin Ridge, C/O Maloney Properties, 27 Mica Lane, Wellesley, MA 02481
- Emailing to: email@example.com
Shirley Meadows Virtual Tour
We are moving closer to opening Shirley Meadows – a new 58 unit LIHTC senior residence (100% affordable) with supportive services to make sure our seniors can age in place! After many years of collaboration with the Chelmsford Housing Authority — we open our doors this month! Watch the video to get a feel for the units.
Click here to apply or reach out for any questions at:
Phone: 978-256-7425, ext. 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Press Kit Release
The Women’s Institute is pleased to release an updated press kit.
Please click here to access our press kit.
Shirley Meadows Topping Off Ceremony!
RSVP to email@example.com
Elizabeth Stone House Construction Progress
Work on our Elizabeth Stone House project is coming along well! Our project manager, Gabby Geller, snapped some photos at a recent site visit, and we wanted to share this exciting progress! Also, earlier this week, on October 21, 2019, our partners celebrated the project in a Steel Topping Off Ceremony, including Mayor Marty Walsh joining in the festivities.
WIHED 2018 Annual Appeal
Take a look at our 2018 Annual Appeal with a message from Loni Willey, Chief Operating Officer, and some updates on a few developments!
Terrapin Ridge Receives Grant From MassWorks
We have been working alongside the Sandwich Housing Authority to develop affordable housing on the Upper Cape. Thank you to the Baker-Polito administration for being a strong voice on this project. Click here to read the full article in the Cape Cod Times.
Devens Massachusetts Project Acquires Funding from DHCD
Thank you DHCD for your help in funding the affordable housing we are developing in Devens, Massachusetts. The project will be a senior housing development that is much needed in the area. Click here to read the full article in the Boston Globe.